Saturday, September 5, 2009

Outskirts 09

William St in Northbridge is kicking off Perth Fashion week with outskirts- over 50 events, pop-up-stores, exhibitions with lots of fun-stuff in general.
Also there are MAGNETS!!! Yeee!
My hot friend and I went yesterday to check it out, but not a lot was open yet, and i forgot my camera, so my bf and I popped along today to check it out again!





We had the best coffee at the newish bar 399, and the guys running there are so rad it's not cool... I did take photos where he didn't look bored, but the one where I look best clearly wins.



This was one of them :)



Not really, but he is from this awesome book on Namennayo Cats I got on ebay this week!





I like hats.



I like denim.



I like lightbulbs.



Hello Bone Phone!










Lunch at the Moon. I love the Sara Moon horse on the wall.







I sneezed. (at PiCA).

I had an awesome day. I got a vintage silver blouse for $5, and 10 of the magnets. Neat.
xx

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! "I did take photos where he didn't look bored, but the one where I look best clearly wins."
    hahahahaha! A girl after my own heart!

    Wow, that denim thing looks interesting!
    Post pics of the new silver top! I'm having a "thing" for silver lately, even though I can't wear it, as it makes me look like a futuristic baleen whale :(
    And those cats are classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much did your Namennayo Cats book cost?

    ReplyDelete