Friday, July 24, 2009

Superdog, and other such titles...

Wow... It's been a while, since I posted. My bad. There's more coming though!
I've been rearranging the house, and going to the gym lots, so I'm feeling pretty good at the moment!

Anyways, I have a lot of opshopped goodness to share from the last month so i'll just start with the books!



Meet superdog, he is like my dog, only superer.






So Superdog walked on top of the water! And people could not believe what they saw!
(Bet you wished you could do that!)



One of my favourite new books- fun AND educational!



It follows the life of a stag- without the Bambi boohoo. (I love Bambi). And on the baaack-



Just so yah knows...



I mostly got this one for the constellation charts.



The other night I had a weird dream that my friends cat was giving birth and I had to unblock their throats as they came out. Yeah, it was pretty weird, i've never even seen a kitten birth. So when I saw these books the VERY next day, I snapped them up. For educational purposes/I wanted to show my bf how weird I am.



Little Red, Boys Annual, Animal ABC.



Gorgeous nature book, filled with beautiful illustrations, from the 60's.





Kids cookbook and 70's Bird Annual.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment