Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sleeping...



Oh haven't I been good with updating? Normally I loathe shopping for bedpreads- I find them ridiculously expensive and I can never find ones that I really really like. I was over the moon when I found this awesome retro inspired piece by Orla Kiely at Myers- although I was a bit scared by the prospect of the price tag. But it ended up being very reasonable, especially with 40% off, so I nabbed one up! Now I can't wait to get in to the new house and paint the bedroom a nice charcoal-y blue to match!


This is another of Kiely's bedspreads I found at her website- all of her products are so sweet and nostalgic, in a funky modern way. I was pretty exited to see my bedspread design as wall paper as well!

In related news, I just found an old roll of Vintage gold flowery wallpaper that I had quickly snatched up for $2.50 and then packed away and forgotten about, so I'm hoping it will be enough to cover one of the walls in my studio. No longer renting has its perks!

G'nite! xx

1 comment:

  1. oh boy. those sheets and that bed frame are to die for!

    ReplyDelete