Wednesday, March 25, 2009

memoi

hmm well taking the right photos of all my thriftiness is taking a while, so i'm filling the time with a meme from simi and em's pages....

please find interspersed photos of my wonderful household and lifestyle.... which may or may not be taken from this retro brochure... cough.

I was assited about interiors after checking out the amazing emily's handywork...

meme rules...
-answer the questions but alter ONE for yourself.
-tag people... i'm tagging the few readers of my blog who haven't done this yet...



What is your current obsession? Old school sonic the hedgehog no 2 on our new ps3 :)

Do you swear a lot? I don't swear every second word... i'm nt a bogan like ya mum. but they are definately interspersed quite frequently.... cough. cunty cunt cunt.

Why is today special? cos i got to dry on lots of vintage dresses :D would have been better had they all fit...

What would you like to learn to do? Sew on a sewing machine, and crochet. I know a bit of both, but not enough to be productive in any way.

What’s for dinner? HJs :P

What was the last thing you bought? Well, besides lunch, it was probably some opshop goodies such as a dress and a clutch and a leather case containing something snazzy.


What are you listening to right now? Errrgh the fooooty show! I pretend to hate it so i score brownie points for letting my bf watch it... but i don't mind it. ssssh.

What is your favourite weather? Crisp and sunny- about 30 degrees. Dress weather with the choice of a light cardi.

What is on your bedside table? the illustrated man by ray bradbury, a lamp and a bambi purse.

What’s your style? well.... sometimes i go for super retro/girly but mainly i'm a big fucking dag.



What is your most challenging goal right now? Wow I'm just going to copy and paste what Simi wrote: "Staying inspired and energetic enough to complete all my creative projects, and summoning up the confidence to put certain related plans into action!" So true :P

If you could take an all expenses paid trip to one place where would it be? China. I need to be there.

(Name the things you cannot live without)Best Opshop find: My giant willow tin, the dresses i found the other day, and my snazzy new thing I simply must photograph. it's actually not THAT exciting, i'm just a bit mental.

What would you like to have in your hands right now? a magical pony.

What would you like to get rid of? my job... but only if i could replace it with a new and improved version.

What was the last book you read? the illustrated man

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? CANDY MOUNTAIN CHARLIE

What languages can you speak? English, piglatin, a bit of italian. mi piace il formaggio!!! yup, that's where 5yrs of learning italian at school gets you...

What language(s) do you want to be able to speak? Mexican. tequilla burrito burrito. no but really ( i mean, i clearly have a grasp) spanish would be rocking.

What do you want to be when you grow up? A biscuit.

What is the worst job you’ve had? I haven't had a lot of jobs... i'll go with my current job at dome because it's frustrating the hell out of me.

What is your main goal for 2009? Make sure that 2010 will be better.

2 comments:

  1. "What do you want to be when you grow up?- A biscuit" LOL :D
    Ooooh yes, China would be nice to see!
    I do hope you find a way of acquiring a magical pony someday too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're on a briiiiddggee, Charlie!

    ReplyDelete